One day to a new personal brand.
Laura is a hard worker who checks in with her boss daily and offers suggestions on process improvements. She thinks she’s known for being helpful. Nobody’s told her that everyone says she’s ‘needy’.
Samir is brilliant. The go-to person if you have a question about operations. He thinks of himself as detailed oriented—the perfect SME. Nobody’s told him everyone thinks he’s a bore.
Own your brand before it owns you. Learn how to:
- Find out what your current brand actually is
- toot your own horn without sounding like a blowhard
- speak with authority, poise and presence
- find advocates, sponsors and mentors
- build wider networks
- position self for higher stakes projects